Wednesday, July 9, 2008
And Now We Wait
I finished putting my sprinkler system back together today. I took everything slow and measured everything. Looking at all the seals that I can see, everything looks okay. I didn't turn the water on yet. The glue says the seals reach full strength after 24 hours and thats what I want, full strength. I don't want any leaks whatsoever. I have a couple concerns about some joints, like where a coupling connected to a slightly turned pipe. It was a very tight fit. So now I am playing the waiting game. I'm just going to let the seals sit and do their thing for a day if not more before flooding the new pipes with water. Here's hoping and praying that there are no leaks in the new pipes and that I didn't break anything else in the existing pipes.